View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 01:55 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Lyoness
Night owl

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I certainly will.

I was very nearly homeless last year. I put every iron I had into every fire I could think of, and something - a really great place - came through at the 11th hour.

I'm really hoping things work out for you the same way they worked out for me Lyoness
Thank you Dee! I need every good, positive thought I can get! I truly hope it works out for me, too!

I find moving one of the most stressful and triggering and anxiety-provoking and terrifying things there is! So I get really paralyzed and that doesn't help much. I've also lived in the same place for 13 years and am totally out of practice in how to even figure out what I need to do. Plus the fear and mental chaos and it is just totally overwhelming.

I have been looking though there's not a lot of places available in my area, especially for a single person. Lots of two+ bedrooms but not lots of smaller. And the rents and the deposits are outrages. The deposits are $1000+ and I don't know who they think has that kind of money?

Plus I get nervous when talking to potential landlords and really fumble it up so that doesn't help. I just got a HUD voucher which is a US program to help people pay their rent but I don't know how to talk about it so I mess that up too.

I really need that 11th hour miracle you're talking about because it's about 10pm right now.....