View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 08:50 AM
  # 283 (permalink)  
JL2014

My wife booked a room at an inclusive waterpark resort for Saturday. 3 hr drive, and we don't really have the money, but I'm thinking that owing money ( big worry-trigger ), is just always gonna be there for people of our financial level. We've not been on a vacation in 3 yrs. Our youngest boys are 2 and 7, next month.
I think it may be time to make memories for, and with the children, and hang the costs. I'm not a spender per say, but I probably just saved money so I could drink it away. If I'm gonna hold on to any positive change I've got to look differently at what's important. I think I'm doing right with a more menial paying job, but better benefits and a pension. I'm not finding much in the way of sound advice, simply because people are just people and were all human.
Actually I've met a few people on here that have a lot of good intentioned thoughts, I guess because there no negative social issues in a faceless forum.; just people with a common goal, and problems that others can.
Wow. I just got cursed out by a person because road equipment in on their property. What a day. They wanted to fight and so I drove off and called the supervisors. What a day.