View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 08:04 PM
  # 330 (permalink)  
Briar
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

Hi guys,

V - cars are the worst! I absolutely hate car trouble. I'm glad yours is in good shape now, but I'm sorry for the cost. And you're right, the value should increase. In my work, I often calculate the value of vehicles. Whenever possible, I factor in the cost of recent repairs, and the court usually agrees with me.

Arbor - that's awesome that you got to do something fun like that, and sober. I found it kind of weird at first to do stuff like that sober, but at the end of the night, I go to bed with great memories and no guilt. So many fun events in my past are tainted by bad memories because I got so hopelessly trashed. Now I have less anxiety going into things like that knowing I won't end up ruining it for myself.

Mark - your ungodly wakeup time frightens and offends me. I can count on one hand the times in my life I've willingly woken up that early. Not a morning person over here.

Phoebe - definitely one of the nice things about a dog is they force you to get out of the house. Luckily you have good weather. Oh, and you're absolutely right about not being able to watch adult shows and movies because there's always young eyes around, or I'm too tired. I've given up. Hopefully all these good shows will still be available when she's grown.

Aaaand...my daughter has strapped herself to her chair using my bra as a seatbelt. Right.

Have a good night everyone.