Old 06-09-2005, 03:03 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
wingsfreed

Quit RUNNNNN hide underneath your bed...pretty safe there, haha.

Yep I'm very uncomfortable around non drinkers.....lol..dang, they make you feel like you're an alien or something, especially when they land at your door step and your not feeling any pain...so what my top is inside out..lol....oh boy the memories...gotta laugh at this...the alterative is getting to old for my liking...gotta love being a female.

I know what you mean about drinkers being uncomfortable, I've been at that end of the stick too....they insist you have a drink...you keep saying NOOOOOO, next thing you know there's an open beer sitting in front of you, and heaven's forbid you be rude..next thing you know, you're off to the races. Avoiding places like that now, safer for the time being.

Good luck to you if you try to just have ONE.....that reminds me of the lays potatoe chip...I dare you to have just ONE.

One more time...RUNNNNNNN hide under your bed till the urge goes away, which it will..yipppppieeee.

Take care, and don't look at appealing false advertising, like sweating beer bottles on the side of the case, on a real hot day, lol.

Denise <--- happily sober today...looking at plain old things these days, safer that way..and maybe hiding underneath my bed if need be, I better lay off the icecream or I might not fit, if it ever comes to that LOL