View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 07:48 PM
  # 176 (permalink)  
venuscat

I'm so happy for you Arbor, and SO PROUD of you!
I kinda thought you'd like it...so glad you did.

The 12-step program is a program for life. It has been adapted and used by many organisations because it works. I did the steps formally years ago, and these days I practice them in my life on a daily basis. That is my program...and I need it.

A lot of people who are not religious use this program. For some, the higher power is the room, the group...one of the acronyms for GOD is Group of Drunks. So you can get a great deal out of the steps whether or not you believe in God.

Glad your mum's house is safe Briar.

And yeah Conquest, I had a feeling that was going to be exhausting for you.
Why is it always boiling hot or raining when people move?
So lovely of you to help your brother with that.

I can't wait to see more pictures of Huxley phoebe...he sounds like an awesome pup. And you sound really happy that you did this. I'm so glad.

Mark ~ you are way more observant than me today...I totally missed the 8 being gone on Arbor's name.

BD ~ I really don't like the fan on in my bedroom, unless it's very hot. And I have to wear earplugs...not a 'fan' of the noise. I remember being in a relationship years ago where it was a big bone of contention. The guy also liked it on all year round...
Really glad your meet-up went well.
Watching any good shows lately? Complications for example? I really like that one. Don't think I am going to be able to do this for much longer, so I am enjoying it while it lasts...if they send me a warning letter that will be it for me.

Hello Leigh my love. And how are you feeling these days?
I know I sound a bit pathetic at the moment, as it turns out I have strep throat now. Unbelievable, go to hospital and get a bug. Sheesh.

My downstairs neighbours are fighting again...ah, fun....

I messaged Anna and was told that Dee is fine and will be back soon. So that's good. Miss him though.

So much love to you beautiful Octsobers! ♥