Old 08-06-2015, 08:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
pregnant37

pregnant and married to a alcohol scared.

Hi everyone I was referred to this site by a friend and I need help.
I am almost 5 months pregnant with a child I never thought I could even have and my husband is a functioning alcoholic he drinks as soon as he.gets home from work until he passes out on the couch at night. he's been drinking heavily ever since I've known him but it's progressively gotten worse and he used to just be obnoxious and annoying but lately he's become the verbal abuse while drinking calling me fat and that I need to get on the treadmill even though im high risk.He calls me lazy all the time. Im just tired depressed and hopeless. i grew up with a drug addicted father and i dont want this for my child. I dont have any close family either. He controls the money so what can I do? He has a lengthy criminal record as well but hasn't gotten into trouble since we've been together yea im an idiot I know. I guess im just looking for support. Im beginning to resent him and cant stand being around him. As soon as he makes that first drink I cringe because I know what's coming. He sleep walks and pees in closets outside etc. Does random things while drunk walking and im scared.