View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 07:25 AM
  # 162 (permalink)  
Conquest

Good morning everyone!

Thank goodness for your mom's well-being, Briar. Good luck with your proposal today. You have a gift for speaking/writing clearly and effectively. I'm sure it'll be a home run.

Glad you're a little better tonight, V.

Mark, I'm a fellow fan-taker myself. Actually, if I'm around floor fans, it makes me instantly sleepy and relaxed. Very pavlov's dog-ish. Lol

We'll be with you in spirit at the meeting tonight, Arbor. Again, I'm excited for you and admire your courage. Extra support can't ever be bad. Keep us posted!

Phoebe, your post made me smile. Huxley sounds like he's brought lots of joy to your family and friends already. A BBQ sounds like great fun!

Im back from a run, waiting on my baby bro to finish up this moving stuff. It got so hot yesterday, we decided to finish up this morning. And yes. I got my snowcone yesterday...pink lemonade sour. So gooood! Our weekend plans to go to the hunting lease have been postponed because we're expecting temps to get up to 102-103. With the heat index being considerably higher...That's just...NO. Lol
We did ride around on the four wheeler last night near the lake and saw deer. I wish I'd snapped a pic, but they ran off before I could. Tonight, I've got leftover hodge podgy dinner on the menu and presidential debates. Cowboy and I have very different political views so this should be interesting. I'll definitely pop popcorn.
Keep swinging away, friends!