View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 02:13 PM
  # 122 (permalink)  
Pixie30f

Originally Posted by Peacehappyness View Post
Hi everyone, I'm part of the lovely November 2014 class but after managing five months of sobriety I' with tve relapsed a few times so back on day 3 now and hoping to also join in with the August 2015 class. Am still in the middle of a horrible withdrawal which I'm determind to make my last as don't think my poor body can take much more of repeatedly going through this!
Work on a sobriety plan everyone and put it first!
Peace X
Hello Peace - and fellow Scot I think? - I too have lurked my way over here from November 2014, having managed over 200 days and then 'experimented' with letting myself try some wine again. Result was a surprise to no-one. Still struggling to get to the point of committing myself again. Not sure if this is made harder by the fact that, when I did this before, for the first time, last November, I really meant it to be forever and, for seven months, it was (??). Anyway, I've adopted myself into August 2015 and hope to be able to report my Day 1 soon. It might be the SR thing; it might be the having done it before (with 13 bottles of nice wine in the house which I didn't drink) thing, but, despite my current commitment dodging, I absolutely believe I'll be getting back on to the 'forever' wagon soon. Yes, ok, heard it, but 's true. Hello to all August 2015ers.

Pix