Old 07-30-2015, 03:25 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  
Tetra

Thanks for the support guys.

Round one is over. Round two is tomorrow.
Today was hard as all these old men wanted to shake my hand and I had no clue who most of these people are.

Out of all the grandchildren I was probably the one who was closest to her. The strangest things keep popping into my head. All I can think about is Christmas. I have been on this earth for 34 years and I don't think I have ever had Christmas dinner without Grandma.

I have been trying to think of funny stories. My Grandmother was a worker. She loved getting up early and knocking on my door. She would say "Tetra, it's 6:50. You are going to be late for work!"

I remember when she wanted to get some yard work done and she got a quote of 800 euro from some guy which she thought was outrageous. She said " I would rather cut the branches off with my teeth than give money to that fraud!"

I have taken an Antabuse so I couldn't drink even if I wanted to. I have just had a bowl of Ben and Jerry's.

I find dealing with my cousins hard as well. They all seem to have these amazing jobs. What about those of us who are just happy getting ourselves back on track and keeping our heads above water?

I can't believe I will never hear the knock again.