View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 05:07 AM
  # 421 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Cold comfort for breakfast this morning. Didn't sleep because Mr. Ruby out tripping the light fantastic last night and I got angry. Too angry to sleep. Angry enough that I wanted to drink at the problem. But I didn't. I'm left with an anger hangover and 19 plus months of sobriety intact. Vacuuming Brynn? I would have been marching in the big brass band on top of the vacuum. And a herd of elephants.

My doorknob saved me last night. Showed me at a fork in the road and Gave me a good suggestion over the path I should take and want to be on.

Brain, it'll come together when you're ready. So long as you don't buy gilt hampers you'll be OK.

Nice lights, Sao.

Dad went for more antibiotics yesterday for what appears to be a sinus infection which is affecting upper lungs. That and inhaler is making him feel easier and less anxious even if it's not completely a cure.

See you all later. Long day ahead on a pittance of sleep. Maybe some yoga tonight. I need something. Anger hangovers are more soul eating than the booze induced ones