View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 10:52 AM
  # 236 (permalink)  
LBrain

Am I from a different planet or something? shut up mesa...

Mrs LB wants a clothes hamper. Her requirement, "Beautiful". It's a language thing. When she doesn't like something it "Isn't beautiful."

After searching and searching I finally come across a beautiful clothes hamper for over 700 dollars! Yep, seven hundred, close to 8.

What I'm bitching about is my requirements. What are almost all clothes hampers only 24 inches tall? WTF? That's one set of clothes big. Am I delusional thinking a clothes hamper should be big enough to actually hold clothes?
Am I gonna have to build it myself? Need 20X20X30 would be useful. Oh, it has to fit in only one place. The 25" double hamper is too wide for the designated spot. Back to my search. I came in from working outside with a massive headache. I rarely get headaches. Took a shower and now the hamper headache...

A clothes hamper is what's bothering me. Silly eh? Like there aren't a million other things to pester my soul...

Hey, Lou Marini was in James Taylor's band...

WHOAH! Just saw the shrimp on the Barbie. There is something terribly wrong with that photo.