View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 08:01 AM
  # 229 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Coffee Time, SoBaristas!

Not a Cloud in the Sky this Mo_nin', out here on the BigAzz Arts & Crafts-style covered Porch I designed onto this Joint. Makes sitting out in the Rain good fun. Da Pooch loves the Stamped Concrete; chilled down at night by the breeze off the ~11,000' Flattop Mountain in the Pic below. See Sunset last night below. A good 'un...

Who knows what today brings? Mebbe put up some Wahdadoodah Curtains our City House Neighbor whipped up; her Home Business.

No Bacon on the premises, but we do have Snausages. So, I might whip up one of my legendary Breakfast Burritos. To recycle a Music Pal's phrase: 'I'm a rumor in my own time'.

Been workin' on the Fridge Ice Maker. It decided to crap the Bed, so I've been watching a few YouTube Vids for Troubleshooting ideas. The challenge of Troubleshooting stuff to the Component level has lost it's charm over the Decades, so I might just order a new one, and slam it in. We'll see...

Da Wife is yappin' to one of her GFs in their 'scheduled' Saturday morning YapFests, so all are happy. Let's hear it for Unlimited Minutes Cellphone Plans.

We've got Mennonites all around us, and they build mighty sturdy Sheds. So, I got one some years ago. They're called 'Black Bumper Mennonites'. They drive only black Vehicles so as to not be ostentatious. If they can get only another color, they promptly paint it black. On even already-black Vehicles, some paint the Bumpers black. Hence, the term. Yah, wicked-good Pies; long-burning Candles; and Soaps for sale. They're allowed to marry their 1st Cousins - and some do - but to each, eh?

Someone is already blasting off Rounds at the Private Shooting Range down off our Mesa, but it's just shy of ~3 Miles away down in an Arroyo. Dirt Embankments all around it keep it perfectly safe.

Welp, time for mo Java! Gotta put that Tiger in my Tank! Those of a certain age might recall that Gasoline Ad of Decades ago; a Theme likely borrowed from this Muddy Waters Song. See Joe Bonamassa do this one justice at our famed Red Rocks Amphitheater outside Denver. No Double Entendres here. Nope...-) Turns out that the Manager of the RV Dealership where we just bought our new Trailer met Joe several times. A mutual Friend sold Joe a 1963 Fender Stratocaster for a measly $25k. They ain't makin' any more of them...

- 'Tiger In Your Tank' ~ Joe Bonamassa ~ Live -