View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 04:27 PM
  # 178 (permalink)  
Tetra

Well the Drama Queen (my mother) is back and already annoying me by asking about my boyfriend. I just said that after everything I've been through there is nothing wrong with me having a bit of fun. My therapist was thrilled when I told him...my mom actually said "did you tell your boyfriend about your problems?" Um, no. Enough said..

Anyway I'm trying not to be too impatient. Last night was their last night in France, my mother tripped in her high heels and ended up in A+E for an x-ray. The doctor said she's fine, just her bones are getting a bit frail but that happens as people get older. She was walking by herself when we picked her up. I gather that my aunts had a great laugh at the airport - they put 90 year old Grandma and my mom in two wheelchairs (mom is in her 60s) and they were pushing them around. I'm trying to be nice to her but she really knows how to push my buttons. There's nothing wrong with her mouth anyway; )

I took my dad and sister out for dinner and they were delighted. I was so proud of myself when I paid the bill.

We went for a walk around town and it is crazy. Next week is Race Week in my home town. Ugh...every group of people were carrying rakes of beer, you could probably sail to America on them. That's me out of town for the next week anyway. The buskers get annoying as well. As my Grandmother would say "everyone is out to separate you from your bit of money"...

I found it a bit depressing actually.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful night!