View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 04:26 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
MesaMan

'Good Mornin' Viet Nam'!

I would first like to familiarize everyone with the Pirate Alphabet:

ABCDEFG... HIJKLMOP... QRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

With LBrain recently fantasizing here about bringing in the loaded Concrete Truck, and green Dye - to pave Paradise, and forever skip Yardwork - it's as good a time as any to show how it's done around my Folks' old 'Hood of Sun City CA. There are Front Yards of Concrete, and enterprising Workman come around periodically to spray them completely green. Nothing like a fresh coat of Paint to spruce up the Joint, as the House Pros recommend. The green over-spray on the Sidewalks and Driveways is especially fetching.

While green-tinted Concrete is not shown here, this Yard exhibits the more customary Gravel ambience. We don't need no stinking Mosquito Drones, since Elvis stands ready w/Microphone to transmit the goings-on of the rambunctious Elderly. Speaking of Gumment Plots, I think all this Gravel is a Plot to soak up Solar heat all day, and re-radiate it well into the night. This causes excess Electricity consumption via running A/C longer than usual. This plays into schemes to control the Electrical Grid via Circuitry hidden under Donald Trump's Hair that is actually controlled by ISIS. Or, is that the Illuminati?

In any case, we pick up our new Camper Trailer later this morning to Recon remote areas to hide out at while wearing our Tin Foil Hats, and consuming freshly-cooked BACON!

So, now that we've got all that explained, here's some Music to remain Sober by while basking in Weekender Sunshine!

- 'Sunshine Of Your Love' ~ Cream ~ Live