View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 05:23 AM
  # 308 (permalink)  
nmd

Congrats AGAG on 77 days! Caffeine withdrawal is miserable, I hope you get through the worst of it soon. I don't remember how old you are, but it seems the older I get, the earlier I have to get up to pee. :-/ Probably warrants a doctor visit though if you are worried.

Cissy, the cheapest pay-as-you go provider I had was T-Mobile. In order for the minutes to carry over from month to month, I had to buy a $100 worth of minutes to become a "gold' customer. Once I did that, the minutes would roll over month to month, year to year, with a minimum of a $10/year to keep the account active and gold status. I had tracphone 10+ years ago, they had fraud issues. Minutes cards I bought were already used and customer service accused me of trying to defraud them. I wouldn't go back to TF because of that.

Last night noticed one of my tomatoes has leaf spot from the wet weather... I need to prune/spray them with a fungacide or they will be wiped out in short order. Ugh.

Casey, loved your post, and I thank you guys for not kicking me out of the May class. I'm getting better in a sense, getting a bunch of sober days a week, but I know how quickly that turns into full blown drinking, skulking away from SR, etc. I need to cut off the av/beast.

Allie, I like your new Z. There are so many things I've planned to do or started by never got to it, because I wasted time drinking. I never really avoided non-drinking activities, but just didn't make time for them.

I was struggling pretty badly last night, and I should have come here. I didn't mainly because I thought I had it under control and we've been frantically preparing for a graduation party for my step son this weekend. My GF/fiance bought the beer and liquor, so I was saved from doing that, but discussing what/how much to buy was suprisingly difficult. I got through that ok, but I had a hard time shaking a nagging AV voice. Later, I was mowing the lawn, going past my grape vines and started feeling bad for myself that I couldn't make wine from them this year. I can do a lot of things with the grapes of course (pies, jelly for the kids, etc.), but that's not what the AV tells you in the moment. I drank, I considered just giving up and not logging back on to SR. I woke up very early this morning and checked SR anyways I saw Casey's post. It helped even though the deed was already done. I hate coming here with my tail between my legs and sometimes I worry I'm having a negative influence on everyone else trying to quit, but I'll be selfish for the moment. I'm here trying again (again).

Love you guys, and thanks for being there.