View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 04:26 PM
  # 303 (permalink)  
AllieKat

Well Casey, I'll say you are getting the deal of a lifetime on your phone. Cracked screen or not. LOL. Our phone plan (3 phones) is over $200 a month. We have 3 new phones and unlimited talk (which we barely use) and text and 10g data with rollover. I get a cell phone allowance from work but still...everything is so expensive! Don't even get me started on our cable bill. OR the electric bill. It was ridiculous this month and it hasn't even been that hot out!

I have some time to kill until my husband gets home with my dinner. I am pretty excited about what I ordered for dinner!

My daughter comes home Saturday night. I will need to go pick her up when she gets in town which won't be until 1 AM. That is good for me because I know with 100% certainty that the fact that I have to drive to get her in the middle of the night will prevent me from even considering drinking on Saturday. I am trying to come up with something to do Friday night still. I want to see the movie Trainwreck so we might do that. It looks hilarious! The down side to that is that the movie theaters here sell alcohol so that might be a temptation. My husband is aware of my intentions though so he won't try to give me any. Our theaters have fancy seating with waitresses and all kinds of food and honestly I hate drinking there anyway because then I don't remember half of the movie and I don't eat any of the yummy food.

There is absolutely nothing to do in this area that doesn't have alcohol available. Closer to the city there are things like art museums, the science center, zoo, etc. but they are a bit of distance from me. In the past I wasn't too happy about traveling so far because my main concern was drinking and getting home quickly to do so. I think the new Z should be to try to go do those things that I was always hesitant to do because alcohol was so much in the forefront of my mind. My daughter would love it. She is always trying to go do "stuff". She doesn't usually even care what it is as long as it is something.

I will spend Saturday cleaning. The house is getting kind of dirty since my mini-me cleaning lady has been on vacation!