View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 09:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
peanut44

Using Dreams/Nightmares

I'm still tapering. Hit a stumbling block once or twice but still going at it. I'm skipping days now and with only 3 little pills left, it's getting really real.
Having some minor memory problems. Usually I'm pretty quick with recall. The physical pains that got me into the doctor to begin with are cropping up full force. Neck pain and hip pain. Hopefully these will subside as my body adjusts!

Sleeping ok. I'm mildly depressed and honestly it's because it's been so long since I've felt"normal" without chemicals that I don't know what it feels like.
What I don't like is using dreams. Had one right before I woke up this morning and woke up pretty upset and pretty much could not shake it for most of the day.

I mean, I know it's a dream but it's just riddled with guilt. It always involves my mom and step dad. My mom looking down on me and my step dad in control of the pills. We shared for awhile some years back. It's just this terrible feeling of failure, guilt and weakness. Again I know it's a dream but WOW! Pretty intense stuff!
Anyone else have them?