Old 07-12-2015, 01:16 PM
  # 314 (permalink)  
Tetra

I'm sorry that I haven't had time to catch up with the whole thread.

Okay, so today was a good day. The travellers have left and I spent the day with my dad and sister. It does me good to see how she is blossoming now that she has left The Loser. I asked my dad in private if he was violent towards her and he said "Yes, for sure. There was also some times when he didn't like what she cooked and he knocked the plate out of her hand". The sooner this court case is out of the way, the better. Sometimes she will say something to me and I can see flashes of the highly intelligent person she is. I mean she was brilliant at school and university and everything. She can quote whole poems at me and I'm the one with the (very useful) degree in English Literature and I've forgotten half of it

Anyway on to better things: my dad dropped me back to my Grandma's in the city and the travellers have left. I was so afraid they wouldn't what with the aggro over the tickets and everything. Plus my aunt has been extremely moody lately as she is having a very hard time at work. But my mom called and said they are having a great time. They arrived safely and my aunt hired out a Mercedes car - she loves cars and driving, she gets a new car every two years.

So I have this house to myself for the week. I am going home at the weekend for my driving lesson plus I am treating my dad and sister to a nice dinner out.

The last time I was left alone I was so stressed out because I would be looking at my watch every so often and thinking "oh God, haven't talked to my dad for about two hours. I better call now or they will think I am drinking". Before he left I said "when would you like me to call?" He smiled and gave me a hug and said "when you feel is appropriate. Don't worry, you are doing great. Keep it up!"

So I am going to enjoy this I have a bag of books and a box of new herbal teas to try out and I will leave you with this song as it is one of my favourites and it is on TV right now!

I gotta go and make my bed. Also I have to be in work early as the clinic starts at 9 am and I have to set up their table.

Love and hugs to all of you xx