View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 11:27 AM
  # 234 (permalink)  
site1Q84

Haha Casey I will keep the warning about Hannibal in mind. Stuff like that usually doesn't bother me though, so I might like it!

Copper, CONGRATS! 8 weeks is awesome. Nice to see you on here.

Sag, have you ever gone to a chiropractor? I've had shoulder/neck problems for as long as I can remember and they seem to help, until I stop doing what they tell me to do and I mess it up again

Cissy, home is my happy place to. It's funny because with my job everyone wants to go out to dinner on days off and I always just want to get room service and veg out. I'm around people ALL day at work, and when it's my day off I just want some quiet alone time! Although given the choice I would just have quiet alone time forever haha Curling up with a good tv show or a book is my favorite way to spend the evenings. I still go out a lot, I just do it during the day and usually solo. To the beach or on long walks, things like that.

I'd like to watch Deadwood again one of these days. I forgot how much I enjoyed it. Good ol' Swearengen. I only watched the first 5 episodes of breaking bad and I remember it being a little gorey. I didn't mind it but for some reason I couldn't really get into the show. I need to sit down and watch it again. Same thing with Mad Men.

Dharma I love Longmire! I think it was a book series first, but I never read it. You should check out Deadwood if you haven't seen it. You might like it.

Right now I'm on a big Animal Planet kick. The other stuff I love (GOT, True Dectective, etc) is on the back burner. I needed a little break for some cheerier, lighter shows. Loving My Cat From Hell and Tanked right now. They're both pretty good. Maybe when I'm home and have more time I'll sit down and catch up on all the intense HBO/Showtime stuff.