View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 11:43 AM
  # 486 (permalink)  
CeeFarro

Just checking in. Been busy with family stuff. Day 75 for me and to be honest I'm pretty depressed. I have faith that it will pass and I tell myself that if I don't have anything else I have my sobriety. I am grateful for that. Headed to Oregon on Monday to see my son and a good friend who I haven't seen in years. She just moved back to the west coast from NYC with her baby that I've never met. My husband doesn't want me to go. I booked the flight anyways. I am realizing how controlling he is lately...and mean. Sometimes I think he hates me. Good thing he's always gone for work. I'm not sure which is worse..being completely alone or having him home. All of these things are now cropping up that I'm sober. I want to get THROUGH them..not around them, or try and drown them but learn and grow from them no matter how hard it is. Sometimes I feel like I read peoples posts and everyone has these established lives and I feel like an orphaned infant. Sooo..One day at a time, right? I am grateful for you all and glad everyone is hanging in there. Hope I don't sound too much like a Debbie Downer..I really am grateful. This too shall pass