Thread: Extended Abuse
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 09:56 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

Thanks for the support. Did you kick and scream at them before of after you forgave, Kialua? Lol. Look I have no problem with forgiveness, I just keep doing it and end up in the same position only with another generation involved in the mix now it is far more complicated than it ever was before. These people are sick, really F'n sick and they make me ill too. Well it sounds like we each had almost the exact same plan anyway.

Mine has failed miserably, I got sucked backed into the black hole of misery slowly but surely. Now my entire life is compromised by these assholes. If I didn't have the kid around it would be simple, I would just drift round and follow wherever there may be happiness. I was going to going the Hare Krishna's at one point. But I'm still fighting the good fight, and I stand alone for the most part. Nice to hear ye escaped the misery guys.

Indeed, everything they ever say or done has been an effort to keep me down. Just for their own sick gratification. Even the aunty here does it accept I try n to to let it effect me. Throwing out things that are designed to hurt like she threw 'my addictions' in my face at the weekend again. I was committed to the row (I'd had enough) so I returned to the sender i.e. where's my addictions? The only addict here is you, addicted to food.