View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 08:39 AM
  # 405 (permalink)  
Cauliflower

Good morning,
Yesterday was Canada Day, it's like the American 4th of July, kind of, Americans are a 1000 x's more patriotic! We went to town and listened to some bands playing in the park and ate from food trucks. We decided to do our own fireworks at home with some friends instead of enduring the crowed at night. It was fun. We stayed up late, so we slept in this morning.

I am so tired, feeling a headache, not from a hangover though. Which is great. Day 72 for me today. I can't believe it's already July!

Amp, I was in London a couple times and I loved it. We really had a great time the last visit, we stayed in Putney, the time before that we stayed in a nephews flat in Notting Hill and we went to the market on Portabello Road, that was a sight to be seen. We caught onto the underground pretty quick and we went everywhere! You will do well Amp, just stay focused and don't let your guard down. You can continue your running, that will relieve some of the stress and clear your mind from being ON all the time. If I was going, I would pack a bunch of books and my meditation clips. I can't remember if you have kids? When we went, we had our kids, so it was not a free for all party in the pub every night. Are you staying with family? Don't forget to check in here often.