Thread: Extended Abuse
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 08:46 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

Thanks Kialua, it's a different world alright. She is gaslighting me by times that's no exaggeration. I don't have a deep emotional connection to her so it doesn't affect me much, I'm like whatever. I definitely do not need any validation of any sort from her, far from it. Or anyone else really at this stage, not validation anyway. I could use some proper help and guidance in my life for once. I have been seriously at a disadvantage without any of that.

Run where is the problem? I don't have anywhere to go, if I start running I better not stop. Aside from that where the rest of them have ripped me off or have always tried to F' me up in some way she is my family, which is at least something we have in common. But its the only thing. I'm crashing at her place and she can only gaslight and manipulate so much, because she has to go to work every day. So I'm making the best of a bad situation here. I just stay in bed at the weekends so I don't have to deal with it any of it for the most part. It's far from ideal I'l say that.