Old 06-30-2015, 01:15 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  
LBrain

okay then... Mrs Brain was not happy and very uptight after her exam. Hopefully it's what happens to me. When I think I aced an exam I did poorly. When I thought I failed it I done good - real good. Weird eh?
Speaking of EH? happy canada day. Poutine? whoah! We stopped at a diner on the way home from her exam because I figured she needed to eat. I ordered the special which was stuffed cabbage. Came with soup so I ordered the ham and bean. She just got a big piece of chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting three layers yummy. My filled cabbage came with mashed potatoes. When the waiteriss put the mashed on the table it was doused in a red sauce, as were the cabbage things. The soup was like a tomatoe soup with ham and beans in it. Actually pretty good - more a veggie style soup. I tasted the mashed taters and said, "It tastes like they used canned tomato soup for the sauce." She said I was exaggerating. The cabbage had the same "red" sauce. I asked the waitress what the sauce was and she told me, "He makes it with tomato soup." Oh but before that she was walking by and saw the face I made after I tasted it. She said yeah, be carreful it's pretty hot. Lady, that wasn't my food is hot face. That was my, I can't believe you serve this crap face.

I scouted a local fly fishing river while the wife was testing. There was a trico hatch and fish were rising. It's a place I've been wanting to fish for a while. Soon! Also size 22 to 24 single wound nymphs are working. That's fisherman talk for incredibly small hooks and magnifying glasses to tie them on. 7x or 8 or 9 x tippets needed here because the fish are spooky. That's fisherman talk for, "They've seen it all before and are very particular what they eat." Anything look not natural and they turn their nose at it.

Honey is napping. I got some garden stuff to do. You guys have been quite busy. I hope that extra second doesn't throw you off too much Della.