Old 06-30-2015, 08:29 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Where it all began...

The NIST Atomic Clock is in a Federal Building Complex below the reddish Building 'floating' in kinda the center of this Webcam Image.

- Rocky Mountain Webcam -

- NIST Atomic Clock Article -

Pushing 100 F [~38 C] Degrees here in W. Colorado all week. Toast_TEE! As the Valley ~600' below 'our' ~6,100' Mesa heats up, much cooler Air rushes in at night to fill this Uplift vacuum from the ~11,000' Mountains just a few Miles away. Keeps the Skeeters away, and felt mighty fabulous last Night. See these Mountains in the background below in the Pic of my 2nd most-favorite Peach.

No need this second for All Wheel Drive, but Da Wife is gonna spring for a Ford Escape; the loaded 'Titanium' Model. With the House Sale imminent, we're plotting out how to spend ~1/4 of our Windfall, since her low-slung, aging VW Passat won't cut it f/t over here.

Plenty of Firefighter Songs come to Mind, but I'll go with the whole 'Time' Gig for now. Great one, Sao! I'm still giggling...

Looks like the Bassist from 'Queen' filling in for an estranged Roger Waters in this Clip at Royal Albert Hall.

- Time ~ Pink Floyd ~ Live -