View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 07:20 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
JC1988

Thank You.

Thank you for your reply! We are located in Michigan. Ive been on suboxone.com and have been calling & calling doctors, no luck yet. Today is our last day of medication. Going to call our primary physician, see if he can do anything for us. Ive been doing a lot of research...looking up at home remedies for the withdraw symptoms.. Im so tired of going through this..tired of worrying..tired of depending on a pill to make me normal everyday... I want out of it all.

Our original sub doctor was supposed to wein us off, but he left his practice out of no where. So we got referred to another temporary doctor, he seen us for 2months & then closed his sub clinic.

The most frustrating part to me is that...we got on subs thinking & bbeing told that they'd cure us & help us....but it was literally just a replacement..we still get sick as hell if we dont take them, just like opiates, we are no better off then we were in the beginning. Its upsetting. And not being able to find a doctor is ridiculous. Still trying, but its not looking so promising. Uffffff. Ill keep you posted on what happens today. Thank you again, so much.