View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 04:38 PM
  # 329 (permalink)  
TheBob1

Originally Posted by Refiner View Post
Hey Bob, been thinking about you! Glad you posted. I think I caught that your boy apologized for something but you don't think it was genuine? Was that it? I couldn't quite tell. And yeah <<<sigh>>> the clock keeps ticking with inaction from your wife, I get it. Is she refraining from drinking? Is she chilling out a bit more with you on the attitude front?
Hi and thanks... Yeah, wife was a little more "even keeled" for a while but blew up at me today b/c she didn't like my mood or tone the last couple of days... whatever.

In response to you and folks the conversation here in general:

Some ugly words passed btw wife and me just a few moments ago. To address this and another post (jjj), a new 'boundary' (sounds like a 'rule' to me, but I get the distinction being made for purposes here) - She is NOT to confront me with anger and ******** accusations IN FRONT OF OUR SON. I can reword later, but nothing sets me off more than this behavior. Problem is, when a boundary such as this is crossed, then what? Call the border patrol? (Okay, sorry for sarcasm, but honestly, what...please WHAT!?!). Leave her here with my son to pollute his soul more?

Agh - - - the woman is like a child and needs a "father" (or something/someone) to tell her what to do, even if that's an absurd notion in reality....

Gotta run - back in a while - thanks for the posts folks - - - will return in a few hours.