View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 06:28 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
zjw

Having been one of those kids I wish a parent woulda stepped up and removed me fromt he monster in the house but in my case no one ever did. Lucky for me when i was about 17 my parents split and my step father left it was the best thing he coulda ever done for me but it was well over a decade of hell. i've spend many years learning how to function as a normal person since etc..

Have i survived yeah I guess but my mother is worse for the wear and so is my brother. I also ended up with a drinking problem and drug issues and so on not that iits my stepfathers fault but I'm sure those sorts of things didnt help matters.

having been one of those kids I'm telling you its very very hard on them. If she cant get it in check you'd be doing them a favor by getting them out of there.

But if you do nothing the decision could be made for you next itme the cops show up CPS might be with them and I hate to say it it might be a good thing> I wish i new about something like CPS when i was a kid I woulda called them myself.

and you yourself have to be going bonkers living in a situation like this. Sounds like hell to me. Do you wanna live this way? Cause I'm telling you that you dont have too.

I have a friend of mine his wife went nuts one night called the cops said he beat her and she had broken some dishes to make it look bad etc.. cops made him do a night in jail etc..

Maybe stay with some friends for a few days to clear your head?