Old 06-22-2015, 10:02 AM
  # 479 (permalink)  
LBrain

Originally Posted by biminiblue View Post
It's supposed to get hot (90s) this next weekend, I hear. Bah.

I really should get a job. Businesses have AC.

you and me both lol... it seems my job is working outside around this place. It's supposed to rain this week. I grabbed some impatiens from wally-world for a 1.28 a six pack. They will go where that table used to take up space.

I'm only inside because as I passed the jeep while taking bag #3 of yard junk to the curb I noticed my plate expires in a week. How did I miss that?
5 minutes on pa dot website and 36 charge to my card later... all should be good. It's quite efficient and I usually get the tag and card within a week. I also noticed the wifemobile expires end of July. I'll log on in a month and take care of that too.

I decided to get rid of that table I got from pier 1 imports many years ago. It was on it's second top and spent the past couple years tucked in a corner out of sight. It was used for a planting table by the wife. I tore off the wood - fireplace wood and put the iron base on the curb. Next is a free sign. 30' of chicken wire has been there since Friday. Time to put a for sale sign on so somebody steals it.

It's hot and HUMID here. And I'm keeping busy outside. NO longer even think about having beer while I work outside anymore. Just downed a cool glass of water. AHHHH!