View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 08:23 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
merrygoround1

Thanks for the reply.

In the past I would have believed him, thought nothing of it or quizzed him on it. Now I know to firmly tell myself that was a lie. It is interesting how much I believed or ignored in the past.

The kids are young! But both know my phone number and he is in a nice building with a front desk and they called me last night. I don't think they know if he is drinking. (At night) heck half the time I didn't either until I found a hiding bottle...sadly ignorance was bliss until functional turned into jail time....but if someone has a very good job and keeps it and makes money...how can they be an alcoholic.

Yes the breathalyzer is in place for one year. At least that buys me one more year of their safety. But the cover up is so good that next year I will never know. That will be tough.

But I got through the interlock coming off the car and the restrictions ending. So just sending prayers on these weekends. All will be ok.

But seriously? Admit to gashes that are infected for hitting the bed? If that helps him feel normal. I guess that is all he can do...

I can't help but wonder what the heck really happen. My guess involves alcohol! And a rocky ledge.