View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 10:52 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Timetoheal12

Originally Posted by atalose View Post
I think one important factor to remind ourselves about with social media is it’s generational. And to some generations it’s their everything and basic forms for communication.

My generation things were more personal, face to face, actually talking on the phone.

Current generation’s communication is email, text messages and postings on social media. Not very personal to us but it is to them.

When I go out to dinner with my kids I want eye to eye contact and conversation. My kids are in their 20’s so my rule is phones go on vibrate and face down on the table. The first person that picks up their phone also will pick up the check!!!! Lol
Yes... That is true. I'm 21, so I can relate. I'll go out with my mom tomorrow, I think I'll leave my cellphone at home.

As for my exabf, yep, he loves to bully people via Internet and social media. Exes, friends, people he doesn't even know... And so on... But he is more cruel with exes...

He used to post things about how "dirty" and without any morals or integrity his cheating ex was.. Yet he slept with her every time we broke up.
Maybe even before. So... Ugh.