View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 10:47 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Timetoheal12

Originally Posted by redatlanta View Post
Face Book is a terrific, free PR tool.

There is a competitor in my market whose FB is very active. She has over 1,000 likes on her business page. She has only been open in her business for 9 months. I keep up with my competitors and what they are doing. Now is a slow time in my market I keep saying to my husband "Damn, I need to figure out what nitch she has going on"! Here's her nitch....she is working as a nanny while trying to launch her business. She is not busy. Her Fake Book (haha I love that!) is presenting to others a very active and successful business. I don't blame her its common to do, yet I find myself often reeled in to Fake Book an believing what it says because I don't use it that way. Then again I have been in business 20 years so it isn't comparable. My husband never falls for it he said the whole time her postings were fake.

Get my point? Who goes on FB and says "Good morning world! I am an alcoholic and I abused my Ex. She is a fantastic person and I am not. Have a pleasant day"!

He is just spinning a yarn and poking the bear at the same time. He accomplished his goal - you responded. He can post whatever he wants, he can say whatever he wants. It doesn't change who he really is and you know better. Stop responding and eventually the game will become boring to him and he will move on.

You are right. I will not contact him again. Hopefully he will get bored... Thank you