Old 06-18-2015, 07:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
catfire

Red face When chickens come home to roost, the crap all over the place.

OMG There is just sooo much to be be mad about. I guess I need to just take it one story at a time right. OK so, I have two younger sisters. I will call them C and R.

C is 30 and R is 28. C and her two children have been living with my mother and my mother's boyfriend on and off for the past few years, she has been my mothers friend in all the drama, for yours I have told her to get out while the getting is good, but nope she thought she knew better. My sister R has been living with me and my DH for a few months. Well come to find out sister R has her own little drinking and drug habit that I did not know about. till after we got into a disagreement and she moved out, taking my brothers ashes from my house to spite and hurt me. well after waking up to 96 really hateful text and a few missed phone calls I decided to block her and to move on from that as well.

Well long story short. Little methy drinky sister R is buying my mother her booze and they have both turned on my sister C, calling the cops and telling them that sister C attacked sister R ( a lie). I can't help because they all live out of state and after sis R living with me and robbing me and bringing drugs into my home. I don't want to take a chance around my child. im just so pissed that it sisters are fighting when they need to be sticking together and not buying my mother beer. SMH NC is soooo hard. all i want to do is fly in to the rescue and save those poor babies and my sister from all the BS but i know i can't do that, I know the best thing i can do for them is to let them figure this out on their own and grow up, I had to do it, now its their turn. Whooo! =) thanks for letting me rant once again. feels so good to get it all out.