When chickens come home to roost, the crap all over the place.

Old 06-18-2015, 07:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Red face When chickens come home to roost, the crap all over the place.

OMG There is just sooo much to be be mad about. I guess I need to just take it one story at a time right. OK so, I have two younger sisters. I will call them C and R.

C is 30 and R is 28. C and her two children have been living with my mother and my mother's boyfriend on and off for the past few years, she has been my mothers friend in all the drama, for yours I have told her to get out while the getting is good, but nope she thought she knew better. My sister R has been living with me and my DH for a few months. Well come to find out sister R has her own little drinking and drug habit that I did not know about. till after we got into a disagreement and she moved out, taking my brothers ashes from my house to spite and hurt me. well after waking up to 96 really hateful text and a few missed phone calls I decided to block her and to move on from that as well.

Well long story short. Little methy drinky sister R is buying my mother her booze and they have both turned on my sister C, calling the cops and telling them that sister C attacked sister R ( a lie). I can't help because they all live out of state and after sis R living with me and robbing me and bringing drugs into my home. I don't want to take a chance around my child. im just so pissed that it sisters are fighting when they need to be sticking together and not buying my mother beer. SMH NC is soooo hard. all i want to do is fly in to the rescue and save those poor babies and my sister from all the BS but i know i can't do that, I know the best thing i can do for them is to let them figure this out on their own and grow up, I had to do it, now its their turn. Whooo! =) thanks for letting me rant once again. feels so good to get it all out.
Old 06-18-2015, 08:50 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. You have found the right forum, it has a lot of info and compassion. Read through the stickies at the top of the forum and some people have blogs that tell more about their struggles, found under their names to the left.

Do you have any minor siblings still left in her care or are they older now? That is always a dilemma. It sounds like you have made NC work for you when you needed it. I found even better is emotionally disconnecting. It's like watching a video of a storm but not being in the storm when parents and siblings act out on me. I'm there but I'm not there. I care but it doesn't consume me with panic and guilt as it did when I was younger and just starting this journey. I was the one that did all the babysitting and caring for everyone. I still am the one that gets the desperate calls but they are on my terms now.
Old 06-18-2015, 09:20 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A Day at a Time

I live by the line, "Not my circus. Not my monkeys."
Old 06-19-2015, 02:12 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I have started to adopt that frame of mind as well.
Old 06-19-2015, 02:18 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Kialua, no all of my siblings are in there early to mid twenties. and NC was working so well for me till one of my brothers took his own life, and for a time we all got along and it was great. but old habits are hard to break aparently. =) but i cant control it so i have to step out right?
Old 06-19-2015, 03:35 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I have done the same thing myself. I have no contact with two brothers and their wives. I keep contact with 4 other brothers and my sister. DENIAL - Don't Ever kNow that I Am Lying to myself. That's still at work with much of my family-of-origin.

I am working to focus on my own problems. Work on my marriage - deal with our debt - stay sober - get ready for our little baby coming in October. There's ONE thing for d*** sure - I will have a lot more control over what my child has to deal with - I will not be exposing her to the abusive behavior of my two siblings (or anyone else who believes in BS like "you have to EARN respect" - no thanks, says thotful)

Respect is not earned nor is it taken - it is given.