Thread: Follow-up call
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 06:44 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
DrunkenDonuts

I saw you have posted a new thread, but I'm replying here for context.

Originally Posted by ArtFriend View Post
Uhm.. this happened this morning. not last night.
If you take a look under my name you'll see I'm in Australia. People in Australia care as well you know.

Because if this person is treating others the same way, he needs to be removed. That is why.
If they are not doing their job they will get fired on their own.

Being vindictive doesn't help you and you don't know why the person was late. You speculated that they were getting drunk, but did you ask? You didn't say you asked, so I'll assume not.

Why would you want to hurt someone by getting them fired?

To help others? I call BS. It's to make yourself feel vindicated. To get revenge on this person who made you upset. Base human response.

Okay...thanks for your advice.
The internet is a bad place to express emotions because we don't really know for example, if someone is being sarcastic. This didn't sound like you appreciated my advice at all. And I didn't write to be a *****. I didn't write to give you a hard time. I wrote it because I was truly trying to help you.

Step back and look at what you want to accomplish.

A review in yelp will do more than enough to damage the reputation of this company. Who knows? With any luck these people might not ever be able to really help another drunk become sober! YAY! [That was sarcasm].

Sorry if I sound annoyed, but I am.