Old 06-01-2005, 08:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ToriGirl
Recovering from 10 yrs of Weed

Today I went to the Chiropractor...Relieves pain without drugs !!

Hey everyone !!!

I went to the Chiropractor today and I just wanted to share with you all the benefits of going to one.

I see in here alot of times...people saying they are addicts and also having pain from injuries and other things...and taking drugs makes them nervous because they don't wanna get addicted again.

Going to the Chiropractor can really help alleve the pain and it's totally drug free. The visits are cheap..from 25 to 35 bucks a visit.

Since I quit drugs...I have been in alot of discomfort..and can't sleep very good..tossing and turning. My neck and shoulders are tense and even my lower back.

The chiropractor cracked my neck and back in all these different positions. I had tears from the release. I feel really good now...I took a nap and slept SUPER good.

Having your spine allined monthly...benefits in many ways like...inproved digestion, breathing, vision,and much more. Also relieves headaches and tension (we all get them...trying to recover from drugs).

I just wanted to share my findings and hopefully this can help you all get through your recovery and on your way to a healthier lifestyle.