Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > All About Recovery > What is Recovery?
Reload this Page >

Today I went to the Chiropractor...Relieves pain without drugs !!

Old 06-01-2005, 08:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Recovering from 10 yrs of Weed

Hey everyone !!!

I went to the Chiropractor today and I just wanted to share with you all the benefits of going to one.

I see in here alot of times...people saying they are addicts and also having pain from injuries and other things...and taking drugs makes them nervous because they don't wanna get addicted again.

Going to the Chiropractor can really help alleve the pain and it's totally drug free. The visits are cheap..from 25 to 35 bucks a visit.

Since I quit drugs...I have been in alot of discomfort..and can't sleep very good..tossing and turning. My neck and shoulders are tense and even my lower back.

The chiropractor cracked my neck and back in all these different positions. I had tears from the release. I feel really good now...I took a nap and slept SUPER good.

Having your spine allined monthly...benefits in many ways like...inproved digestion, breathing, vision,and much more. Also relieves headaches and tension (we all get them...trying to recover from drugs).

I just wanted to share my findings and hopefully this can help you all get through your recovery and on your way to a healthier lifestyle.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Hi Tori, I am very happy to hear that you found a great source other than drugs to relieve pain, and shared your experience. I haven't been to a Chiropractor since I was pregnant with the twins. I REALLY needed one then
The Chiropractors around here charge more than that, I'm not sure the exact price, but my son was going to one due to football injuries he has, and it costs alot more around here. I would advise people to check around, to find a good doctor, at a good price.
Glad to hear you slept well too. That is definately something I struggle with. Maybe I will check into one. I have a TON of medical bills, but hey, what's one more, right
Have a great night. Nice to meet you..... I don't think I have yet. Love, becky
Old 06-01-2005, 10:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hey Becky,

I think it is prolly more if you are dealing with an injury and lots of trips. But for a simple allignment it might be cheaper. In washington it was around 25 bucks and here in new mexico it is around 35 bucks. But yeah..check into it and ask a few chiropractors. Its worth it to feel this good. I would have paid alot more.

Take care ..nice meeting you !
Old 06-01-2005, 11:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

I will check it out, THANKS Hey, I see in your profile that you sold on ebay. I did too. Got to be to much for me though, it is AOT more work than I ever thought it would be. I needed a BREAK. But I am thinking about starting again. I sure met alot of nice people, some that weren't so nice, but more that were great. I can't remember when I sold last, probably about 4-6 months ago? I still have ALOT of stuff laying around that i need to sell. I think I will try in about a month or so.
Well, just wanted to let you know we have more in common than just a disease Luv, Becky
Old 06-01-2005, 11:36 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Cool. Yeah..I wanna start selling again soon. I used to have a sports card collection but now I just get stuff at garage sales...or stuff that I have waited too long to return to the stores. I have also sold other people's stuff for a percentage too. I was just looking for a way to stay home and take care of my family and still make money. Feel free to contact me anytime I have been doing Ebay for over 3 years and know a few things. Good luck Becky.
Old 06-02-2005, 12:41 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Hi, I think I sold for a couple of years. I have around 550 feedbacks, no negatives. Maybe 1 or 2 neutrals. Alot of hard work. I sell the same things sounds like, stuff around home, or garage sale stuff. I slowed down when they raised their prices on listings. I think I quit about that time. I spent enough on ebay also. Such good deals. I love headvases, and bought and sold them for a while. They are very hard to get ahold of though.
I'll keep yyou in mind, incase I start again. I probably will, we need the money. I just hope to make enough. Sometimes I did, sometimes I lost. But you always make money when it's stuff that was sitting around the house anyway.
Well, have a great night. Thanks, becky
Old 06-02-2005, 01:05 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

What's a headvase?
Old 06-02-2005, 05:11 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

A headvase is a antique or like we like to say on ebay, vintage vase that is shaped like a womans head, and shouldhers. They wear all types or pretty jewelry. They do make them now to, but they aren't worth as much, although aren't cheap either. The resale valus eis very high. They can be shaped like a certain famous person, like the Jackie Kenedy vase. They are beautiful. Do a search on ebay for headvase
Have a great day!!! Love, Becky