View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 05:01 PM
  # 306 (permalink)  
TheBob1

For anyone still, following along, I wonder if someone wants to chime in on how to break the stall tactics? So its been a couple days and she hasn't looked at the literature from the org. that was suggested to me and from me to her. AT least she was open about not being terribly motivated to do it - she knows it will be hard. I've got her being cooperative and more open about this, so I'm not going into "You had better do this, or else!" mode yet.

I actually chuckled and just said, "Yeah, I know what you mean", but did add as gently as I could that "Its been long enough already", so it needed to be put in the front burner now.

I'll just stay on it and keep channels open. I suppose I am feeling a bit off kilter not seeing any posts here for a whole day or two. Much like AA and Alanon mtgs get to be for many folks, this has become a place of outlet and strength for me. (Oh yeah, meetings - - I MUST get on that, regardless of my summer schedule and the umpteen other important things on my 20-foot long to-do list...