Old 06-08-2015, 09:34 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  
LBrain

I just realized - I knew it though - it's only after midnite back on the east coast.
I also discovered - I knew it though - that using this 'phone' is a huge pain in the rear for me. I've become so reliant on automation that I don't recall phone numbers or email addresses. Tell my sister I'm doing well.
And thank goodness for WiFi. Except in America itis everywhere. Where I am it's like trying to find a phone booth.

As I mentioned, I think, I came close to saying f it a couple times last week. After, I'm on vacation in a foreign land. It was due to the stress and effed uppedness with the sil. Even the wife saaidnshe "needed a drink and she doesn't drink.
I reminded myself that I don't drink, said the serenity prayer and used the mindfulness technique to get me back to happy land. I can't allow any amount of disruptive behavior by others or negative events to allow myself to pick up a drink.
I even thought just for the day oor two I could drink and resume not drinking when I came back. How stupid a thought is that!
Nope, I'm never going to drink again.