View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 02:38 PM
  # 249 (permalink)  
Refiner

Originally Posted by TheBob1 View Post
Nope - and assets brought into marriage were 99% mine as well. She was working when we met and when got married and for a time (a year or so) after that - till we had a child.

And frankly, since then were able to let her be a "home maker" - the beginning of which period was REALLY rough for us (a close family death (my side), a move, and other major life stressors all a once), she has had excuses not to carry a large portion of the load. She was not even very involved as a Mom and we started counseling b/c of that very issue. Its been pretty much a slow decline ever since (ref. fable of frog in pot being brought to boil e v e r s o s l o w l y ).
Oh good LORD I can't imagine how frustrating this is for you! What an entitled little Princess. She sounds exactly like my A sister and how she grew up entitled and how she expects the High Life still when she's perfectly able (but not willing) to work. And her husband just caters to her. I finally went no contact with her, she's definitely NPD. Our Mother (MY best friend, HER whipping post) died 5 years ago. I finally had no reason to deal with her anymore. Those bridges were burnt beyond recognition. Actually... they were NUKED.