View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 09:40 AM
  # 165 (permalink)  
WhoDey

Hi all. Sorry for being out of the loop, but I was away this weekend at a baseball tournament in Tennessee. Lots of fun, but I'm worn out!

Cindy ... It's hard to let go of those that we love. When I lost my friend (about three months ago now), it was difficult. I'm just glad that the end came relatively quickly. At the very end he seemed like he was unresponsive (and it was easy to talk to others and assume he couldn't hear), but I was frequently surprised in how there would be some minor physical response when I spoke to him directly. Spend time with your Grandma and talk to her about the warm memories that you share.

You asked about my grumpy son. I'll post more about him another time. Time right now doesn't allow for a proper post!

Almost forgot to add this exciting news ... my just-turned-HS Junior-daughter, along with her HS chorus group, will be singing the National Anthem at tonight's Reds game! How cool is that?! The whole family will be there to make sure she doesn't forget any words. Go Reds!

Carry on Tobers!