View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 09:12 AM
  # 163 (permalink)  
Cynderino

DD - glad to know we won't be fighting over our teams! We're all tied up heading into game 3!

This weekend was crazy busy and it was all my stuff this time (not the kids activities)! Corporate challenge flag football tournament Saturday morning, volleyball tournament in the afternoon/evening and then softball last night. All that AND I ran 8 miles. I love the activity but that was more than enough for two days. LOL

With all the busy-ness I didn't get much time with just my kids. Hoping for some of that this afternoon. I should get out of work a little early.

I have a new sponsor (did I mention that to you all?) and she is wonderful. My old one has been catty and rude since I "broke up" with her. Spreading rumors and talking sh*t. I am trying to let it go but it is so hard when I care so much about the group I am in and don't want them thinking poorly of me. This right here is the reason I have always had more guy friends than gals. I don't need that drama!

Speaking of drama...my ex has taken me back to court to reduce his child support payments due to his income (self-employment) going down. I am all good with the courts determining what is fair based on our incomes. I really am. I was very fair and accommodating during the divorce process and he is being such a pain. Even at the reduced income he makes 3 times what I make and he is nit picking every little thing on my income. Not to mention his is all discretionary because it is self-employment. It makes me hate him so much. I don't want to feel that way about him. I don't want to feel that way about anyone! I have done some writing on this stuff and this is a new practice for me (Journaling). I like it - helps me to get my thoughts in order.

Updates on the dates: went running with the one guy yesterday and it was good. No making out after. I think I am squashing that going forward. AA Guy is around and we are good. He quit smoking (which was one of my biggest hangups about him). That makes me so happy! I mean, I have asthma - always have - and I am super active. Daily I feel the limitations from my lungs and would give anything to not have that problem. Not to mention, I am watching my grandma die from COPD. It is no way to go, my friends. That reminds me, I need to go see her today!

DD - your kiddo sounds like quite the athlete! You must be super proud! Is your oldest home from college for the summer? How is that going?

WD - a pun for you: I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me. My Royals are in a bit of a slump right now. They won yesterday but I think that is only 2 out of the last 8 games. I hope they can get it back together soon! How are you? How is the surly teen?

I hope you guys both have fantastic weeks! Update when you can. XOXO