View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 07:10 PM
  # 232 (permalink)  
TennantSmith

Lunch was amazing and the visits were great. My brother, SIL, and niece also came. We had a wonderful discussion about our lives, memories, etc. As usual, my fears were unfounded.

The girls are gone tonight. I'm relaxing at home in front of a fan, lol. I took my turtle, Voldetort, outside for a while. She has one area of the yard she adores. It has the perfect leaf pile for her. She digs and digs for about an hour and then is ready to come inside. I feel peaceful today.

the AV did speak up. "Kids gone, a little bit of money, chilling outside, let's have a beer" Again, I had the "Eh, not worth it" thought. I'm building up these incredible memories, these peaceful times. I don't want to blur them.

There is still fear. I hear that voice "You're going to get stupid one night, drink, and then drive. You're going to lose everything" I get that sense of panic but follow it with my plan: "Face to face, SR, urge surfing, writing, etc"

I won't lie, there are tests coming towards me. I have to keep reminding myself I already have the answers. I have the plan. It's up to me to use them.

Last edited by TennantSmith; 06-07-2015 at 07:13 PM. Reason: I hit enter too soon