View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 10:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Langdonk1

Alcohol and my ambition

I don't tend to believe I have a problem. I can easily detect when too much is too much. I am 24 years old and want to enjoy my youth and enjoy drinking a few beers or taking a few shots on my nights off from work. I feel fine and well but a day or two after drinking I feel the most empty exhausting depressing feeling come over me and I can't control it. I just want to curl up in a ball and watch TV all day. My focus is off and my ambition is down. I hate it. I feel so anxious I could barely breathe and my body is tight and aches. I lose focus on what's really important like good diet and excircise. I tend to eat excessively and not care what I put into my body. On the other hand, when I don't drink for a week I feel great. My body feels clean and pure and my mind does too. I have more drive and ambition to accomplish goals and tasks. I have confidence in myself and my anxiety seems to show up less. I eat healthy and I excircise. I want to be able to find the balance without feeling like I threw everything I was making progress in away. Why does this happen to me? Pleas help.