View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 05:29 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  
phoebe64

Leigh, Congratulations on 3.5 years! That is awesome. Truly.

And, I do think I have a good mattress, though it is old. It feels good to me. This back issue dates back to an original injury at age 19, then a pretty significant episode when I lifted my 5yo daughter of the tub. She decided to pull up her legs, and there went my back. I just have some instability there that goes on me rather regularly. It is what it is. But I hate to eat ibuprofen too much. This week, it acted up after doing some scrubbing around the house. I suspect some arthritis, not just in my back. Only 50yo and getting some bumpy fingers too. Thank you for caring.

FAD, have a great beach vacation! It will be mighty hot down there, I imagine, but you must be used ot the heat.

Conquest, we are not big on either team in the finals, but we all like basketball. Both kids play, but my daughter is pretty serious about it. We also like rooting against the rather pompous Lebron James, lol.

Gotta get going this morning. Car appointment. Regular service, and last of my 2 years of free service I got when I bought it. I have a low tire, so relieved. So much road work going on around our town. I hope I don't have another damaged tire. I needed a new one a month after I bought the car! Nail. Grrrr.

Graduation in our community tonight. Going to help decorate the school, for the all night lockdown party they host for grads. With my daughter. That should be fun.

Have a great Friday everyone.