View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 07:03 PM
  # 263 (permalink)  
obosob

Morning Fools,
9.53 am,
at the desk.....

Luc: Good to see you back.... I don't care how many accounts you've got!!!! You seem a fraction volatile though..............Hope you're ok!!!!

ST: How's it going in New York City, I see Letterman has finished. He was a big hit late night tv with the University crowd in Melbourne, had a few good bands on too........

I'm reading a whole lot of slychology on not associating with my past. As I've become more aware through being sober, my thoughts often turn back to various perceived injustices I experienced, especially at school. They actually still, after 20 years, have a physical affect on me.
It's got to stop.....
When I'm listening to music, exercising or just watching TV, old memories and thoughts come up and I'm still not happy with myself for the way I dealt with the issues at the time...
I had a hard time at school!!!!!
It still hurts........... unreal I know...!

I think forgiveness and compassion are they key, that's funny cause I always thought for the past 20 years that a baseball bat and my anger would be able to level the score....

Silly Obo and his sill mind.....!!!!

Last full day here before exams come, then we on half days and Obo gets to spend the afternoons with little Anna....

Hope all are well..........

stay tuned.........