View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 01:51 AM
  # 349 (permalink)  
allforcnm

Hello Everyone,

Don't have time to catch up on everything tonight. We were rearranging furniture tonight. There are so many things I want to get done in the next couple of months.

I hope there was no big argument over dinner tonight TOD. Jethro doesn't seem to have the same desire to get things cleaned up around there as you do, or at least not on your timetable. Or maybe he really doesn't feel up to it. Why do you think he was so sensitive about your being in his bathroom cleaning?

Blue, I was going to suggest you try Puppet Therapy.. but Im a little worried what would happen if you actually came face to face with a therapist wielding a puppet. Were you ever traumatized by a puppet as a child? That probably wouldn't make you laugh so much though.. I want to make sure my son is ok with puppets when he grows up. He might never find a wife....LOL ... and shorter term he might not make it through Vacation Bible School. I think they do a puppet show.

Charley... half the weekend was ok? Its great your daughter can drive now and is a good driver. It must make life much easier for you with everything that's going on. I was thinking about you this weekend, hoping it went ok.

Hi Munchkin. Hi Cleanin... Buttercup your back on the East Coast for a little bit.. Ive been thinking of you too and your special request ^^^ Let us know if there are any updates.

Im trying to alter my schedule, so I can be more flexible like TOD is becoming. She will be my role model for change.