View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 08:17 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Yes, I know why people drink here. It's miserable. I'm about to flip a Range Rover off a bridge into the CT river.

'Really Range Rover Sport? You do realize people cross Africa in those things? Are you aware of the paved roads all around you? You're 19 and weigh 96 pounds' That's my internal dialogue 50 times a day. Or the common, Audi S8. The preferred car of the brazen thieves who took The Scream out of a museum in Oslo and escaped at 140mph. Not to mention The Pink Panthers smashed 2 Audi S8's through the glass doors of a Dubai shopping mall, drove through the indoor mall, emptied a jewelry store, and escaped with $100 million in under 3 minutes. Carries 5 heavily armed men, does 0-60 in 3.2 seconds, and enough trunk space for 6 cases of rocket launchers. But you enjoy that ride to work Biff.

Sorry if anyone has one. I kid with Biff. I'd drive the things, they're nice. But I'd actually cross Africa in the Rover.

Cissy, I thought it was about 87 degrees or so? Anyway, I can't take the winters here. Something about a CT winter that is far more depressing than a Vermont winter, where it is much colder. It's like being in a freezing, rusty sardine can. April group was well aware of my desire to leave. Which will hopefully become plans and action, instead of fury about the state's residents. That's not helping anything.