View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 07:09 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  
Cissy

Cute bus!! Where'd you find it? Thanks for coming in here with your words of dietary wisdom. I'm still porking out and there's no end in sight.

Alliekat, I could have written your post, for the most part. I feel like I can do this whenever I really want to, so why stick to it now when I have a move pending and that is something that really is such a drag? I took a step back mentally today and tried to look down at my situation with a wider lens and I thought, how the heck are you going to get through this sober?

And the me that I know (the only me that I know) will cave after making it through a terrible time of testing without caving. It's diabolical. Well, enough of that. I don't want to be a negative influence on the class so I'm going to try to not voice all these things that I'm thinking. I realize that's what the thread is for but still, I don't want to be a drain.

I have some very calming news, at least as far as I'm concerned. I believe I mentioned that the conversation with the landlady was weird and stiff. Well, it bothered me so after a while, I sent her a text and said, "That was uncomfortable. Is there something you want to say?" She didn't respond so about an hour and a half later I wrote, "Okay then. See you Wednesday. Goodnight, L."

She then replied and she made me so happy. "No, I'm sad to see you go but I understand. You've been a wonderful tenant. I'm glad our paths crossed." I wanted to start bawling! So I can put this behind me now. Thank you Lord.

Closing out another sober day. Forgot to say ***** for Alliekat and her 30 day mark! WTG, girlfriend. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Goodnight or good day, everyone. Kutgw. (((HUGS)))