View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 03:16 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
CaseyW
Re-Member

kkik5--I think you need to make whatever decision is best for your health, both mental and physical. Sounds like you are on the right path for that. Hope they have an option for you to work at home but if not there will be other jobs that are a better fit. But worry about that when you cross that bridge.

I am blessed to not suffer from depression or anxiety aside from the every day ordinary life stuff but have a lot of family members with major depression issues. I do now that from being around them and also from the experiences I've heard here on SR and in AA meetings that alcohol is never an answer in these cases. Depressant alcohol on top of other depression and/or anxiety issues is a horrible combination.

Thank you so much for being willing to open up and share so honestly with us. I'm doubting anything I said is any good for you, but your sharing has helped me today. Please keep us updated and don't be afraid to run into here or the busier Newcomers forum if you need help. Wishing the best for you...